As a bridge operator, you will find yourself in the event’s command centre (The Bridge). From here, the head match director controls all match courses. In this role, you will be assigned one or more competition courses and listen in on all communications on these courses. As soon as situations arise on the course that require contact between the committee on duty and the race management, you take care of this and report any unusual situations on the courses in good time.
What do you have to be able to do?
- You are used to communicating on or with a race track
- You can separate/intercept multiple channels of information
- You can distinguish main issues from side issues
- Basic knowledge of race track procedures is required
- You can type and/or write quickly
- You are stress resistant
When do you have to be available?
For this position, it is our strong preference that you attend all match days. That is from 10 August to 20 August. Working hours are from 09:30-18:00 where flexibility is definitely desired in the off hours.
Do you have any questions? Then send an e-mail to email@example.com Are you enthusiastic and would you like to apply immediately? Of course you can do so via the button below.